Long known for innovative electronics manufacturing, companies in Sweden are also known for their wise use of resources and protection of the environment. Sweden also is a world leader in the collection, reuse and recycling of electronic waste and batteries.
To help Swedish and Scandinavian electronics manufacturing remain both innovative and environmentally responsible, Belmont opened a recycling facility in Karlskoga in 2010.
The facility serves Swedish and Scandinavian manufacturers, electronic producers, corporate clients and governmental organizations with electronics recycling and IT asset management services.
The facility is a fenced-in location with 24 hour digital monitoring and recording, random security checks and secure storage areas.
Our core services include:
- Environmentally sound product recycling that meets or exceeds the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive in Europe
- Aggressive, efficient revenue-sharing plans designed to maximize return to our customers
- Excess, obsolete, and surplus material management
- Component recovery from circuit boards
- Trade-in program management for computers and phones
- Detailed settlement reports fulfilling all legal requirements
- Certificates of destruction
- Regular audits by the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, health and safety authorities and major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) customers
- Annual third party audits for ISO/OHSAS accreditation for quality, environmental and safety management standards
- Product handled, recycled and disposed of according to strict Swedish and European waste legislation
The facility holds the following certifications and licenses:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 18001:2007
- Waste Management License
- Carbon Trust Standard Certificate
Belmont Trading Sweden
Office: +46 586 20 55 00